Thursday, January 16, 2014

Study Blue

Good morning.  As with the last post this post will be quite short.  I actually made a video for my kids that I will just link to this post.

Study Blue....this is an app that I have been using now for over four years.  It has just gotten better over time.  For the most part you need to be on a desktop or I-Pad to have the full range of usage but a smart phone is great for just reviewing with flashcards that you make. As a parent it is a wonderful tool that you can use to personally set up quizzes in about five minutes that you can use to help your student.  It's just one of many, Quizlet is another that comes to mind but I am only posting about things I have used for the first couple of weeks.  After that I may do research if people ask me about something I don't know about.

Please note that my videos are made for my students, not the parents.  I act goofy, I speak quickly, I move at a level that keeps THEM entertained.  Well, hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment