Friday, January 24, 2014

YouTube

Good morning.

Very very short and to the point this morning.  YouTube.  Yes, YouTube.  If you only use it for fun then you are missing a HUGE opportunity.  Personally, I have over one hundred lectures I have done over the years.  I post these for my kids on every chapter that we do.  There are usually 3-5 videos per chapter.  Now why do I do this?  Simple, where I teach we literally have NO time to actually lecture anymore.  Classes are just too short.  By the time the kids get settled, roll has been taken, something to take notes with has been handed out to over half my students, there literally is about 15 minutes to lecture.  And then when you consider the time I have to take repeating myself, spelling words like Pericles, it turns into about eight minutes.  So what do I do?  I record the lectures and the kids are suppose to watch them at their convenience.  They can rewind, they can take notes, twenty-fours hours a day, seven days a week.  I never stop teaching.  Greatest thing ever.  So, YouTube, it's not just for watching kitties fight anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/ When you get there just type in Coach Apperson in the search bar.  I am the first thing that pops up.

Thanks,

Coach App



No comments:

Post a Comment